Downloading and Installing EisenSync.
EisenVault Sync synchronizes your documents, between your EisenVault DMS and your local PC.
Click the link below to download EV Sync - 64 bit for windows.
Click the link below to download EV Sync -32 bit for Windows.
Click the link below to download EV Sync - for Mac OS.
- Click the above link as per your desktop compatibility.
- Run the installer by double-clicking.
- Click on "Yes" to install.
- Please, press finish and run EisenVault-sync.
- In the below taskbar, right-click on the EisenVault Sync app and then click on "Manage Account".
- Click on "Add New Account". Enter details of the EisenVault account here.
ENTER YOUR EISENVAULT URL AND LOGIN DETAILS, SELECT THE FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT TO SYNC Select the folder you want to Sync
- Select the folder you want to sync as shown in the above picture.
- Click Finish
- Click "Go to Manage Accounts"
Tick the checkbox
- Select "Enable Sync" (until you do this, the instances won't start syncing) as shown in the above picture.
- Click the "Settings (gear)" icon on the left menu
- Select "Launch on startup"
FOR SYNC TIME AND LAUNCH ON START WINDOW
- Optionally change sync interval to 20 mins (this helps reduce the server load) as shown in the above picture.
- Press save.
Files should sync in a few minutes to a few hours -- depending on the number and size of files.